Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My First Award!

I got my very first blog award and what did I do?!? I totally slacked off and did nothing at all. I was supposed to write 10 random facts about me and pass the award to 10 other bloggers. Well, I need to increase the amount of blogs I read to do the passing part but here are the random facts:

1. I am slightly obsessed with bleaching my teeth.

2. I have a hard time getting rid of anything. Not quite hoarder status - but close!

3. My secret desire is to be a pastry chef.

4. I wish I had been given the ability to sing.

5. I got braces in third grade and got them off my sophomore year of high school.

6. I still have a giant box with all of my stuffed animals from childhood.
7. I don't like to be home alone at night.
8. I cry at movies - a lot.
9. I LOVE Coke Icees.
10. I wish I could trade bodies with my husband for one day to see how the other half live.
Like I said, the other half of my directions was to send this award on but I don't have enough people to send it to. I will tell you that I love Bakerella's blog. I get a lot of fabulous ideas from there like the cake lollipops I think I posted before. Check it out!
Thank you to my friend over at the Cobia Family for the award!!

No comments:

Post a Comment