Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween

So I seriously want to get better at updating my blog. I think about doing it all of the time, I just don't ever do it. So Halloween is over and it's usually one of my favorite holidays (other than Christmas and my birthday) but the hubby and I just didn't get into it this year. Usually we go all out. Here is an example:
The above is a picture of our contest winning costumes two years ago. And also this:
is the pumpkin I carved last year. Like I said, we usually go all out but not so much this year. We didn't even put our costumes on! We couldn't let Claire's first Halloween go totally unnoticed though so here is a picture of her sweet costume:


Isn't she just the cutest glow worm ever?!?! We did have some interesting visitors though. Here is a picture of my sister and two friends dressed as a roller derby team:


Ah yes, Halloween does bring out the freaks! Ha! Only kidding, don't they look spectacular?!?
Anyway, our Halloween was more tame than usual but we have promised to do it up right next year. Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment