Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Time Keeps on Slipping Into the Future

Can you believe that my sweet little girl will be 6 months old on Monday?!? Isn't that the most ridiculous thing you've heard lately. I just can't believe it! We have hit a couple of milestones to mark the occasion both good and bad. The first good thing is that she has a tooth and a half. The half is because the second one is just barely poking through the gum but it's definitely there. Another good milestone is that she has spoken her first "words." I know you expect it to be "dada" like most babies but I have worked super hard on her and she has started with "mama!" That's right, she is saying mama!! Well she is actually saying mamamama... but you get the idea. I'm trying to make her connect the words to me now. She is so stinking cute. Now for the bad milestone, Claire officially has her first ear ache. Sweet baby. It hurts my heart to see her so sad. She has been on meds for three days now so she is feeling better but it's still so sad. I was told I don't include enough pictures of her on my blog so here ya go! (notice a theme with the chair?)





1 comment:

  1. Hope she feels better! Thank you for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete