Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shots

I can remember when doing shots was a fun thing with a group of friends. As of yesterday, that memory is completely gone. Now the word has a much sadder meaning. It was my baby girl's two month check-up yesterday and she had to get three shots. I know that they all do fantastic things that are good for her and I know it was harder on me than on her, blah blah blah. Really, it was quite awful. The first shot she took like a champ with just a crazed wide eyed look, the second and third shots were another story. I have never in my life heard a scream like the two that came out of my tiny (11 1/4 lbs) daughter! It was like the whole world was coming to an end and she was the only one that knew it. How sad! She got over it pretty fast after I was able to pick her back up but it was still heart rendering. Luckily we are done with that until her 4 month visit. Poor baby.

In other news, our new bedroom furniture arrives this Thursday just in time for my birthday on Friday! I can't wait. I hope it all fits in our room okay, if not I may just bring the old shot definition back!

1 comment: