Friday, August 07, 2009

Presents

So my neighbor has been after to me to start blogging again. It seems my last post was in 2007 and I'm worried I won't remember why I started this in the first place. Well, my husband and I have a birthday present problem that has inspired me to start again. The problem is that when it comes to birthday presents we are like children. We can never wait until the actual birthday to give our presents to each other. For example, my birthday is next Friday but here I sit typing happily away on my new laptop! It's not just birthdays either, we are like this at every holiday or event. The best part is that we don't think there is anything wrong with this affliction but our family does. They think we have absolutely no will power. I say whatever works and this definitely works for me!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad this lovely neighbor got you to blog again! Much better! We had so much fun at your bday party! Thanks for the invite!!

    ReplyDelete