Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Why Sandlapper You May Ask

I am a Sandlapper. For those that may not know, that means I was born and raised in South Carolina and I wouldn't have it any other way. Don't worry, I am not going to bore you with the history of this great state in my very first time out. If you're anything like me you are just going to google it anyway.
Here is another good question you may be asking yourself; why a blog anyway? Well, the answer is simple - I was jealous. I have spent way too many hours reading other people's thoughts and wanting my own place to talk about whatever pops into my busy brain so here it is. You see, I have always had this notion that I needed my own talk radio show so I could tell people exactly how I see things. Not because I think that other people will care or change their way of thinking but because I think people need all the perspective they can get.
Now the question I have to ask myself; what in the hell am I going to talk about? Who knows at this point, only time will tell. Of course if I run out of stuff that history thing may be coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment