Monday, August 08, 2011

Doctor, Doctor

Unfortunately, my sweet Claire Bear has to have a little surgery tomorrow.  She has what they are currently calling a hemangioma that must be removed.  Normally these go away on their own but upon further examination, they have determined the Claire's is vascularized so they must take it out.  I have complete confidence in our pediatric surgeon but I gotta tell you, anesthesia makes me nervous.  Keep my little girl in your prayers tomorrow.  We will be praying that everything goes well and the pathology report gives us the news we are hoping for.  Also, please pray for the doctor, nurses, and anesthesia team while they are working on my baby. I will try to update tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet girl. Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete