Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Truly A Sad Day

I know that we want our children to grow up strong and healthy, but do they have to do it so fast?!? Tomorrow Claire will be seven months! I can't believe it. The time really is flying by so fast. Pretty soon she'll be off getting married and leaving me! Okay so that may be a bit dramatic but that is what it feels like. The sad part is the job I had to do yesterday. I took all of her clothes that were too small or the wrong season out of her closet. Look at this:




This picture was after I realized I may need to actually use the changing table before I get these all boxed up. I have to go buy another container now!


Seeing all of those sweet clothes that she will never wear again just breaks my heart. We better have another girl!!






1 comment: