Saturday, July 10, 2010

Going to the Chapel

Today has been a very exciting day! My sister in law and I went wedding dress shopping with her mother and another of the bridesmaids. She found THE dress! It's beautiful! We had been shopping one other time and saw some pretty dresses but the dress today suits her perfectly (it helps she has a great figure and can wear any style dress)! Not only was it a great day because she found her dress but I also got the chance to reminisce which was fun. She found her dress at the same wonderful store I found mine three years ago. The owner of the store even remembered which dress I had chosen that long ago! That is what I call service. If you are looking for a wedding dress, mother of the bride, or bridesmaid dress you should check them out: http://www.evelynsbridalonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment